PistenBully 600 Body Kit 1:12
Kit with working rotating beacons (with original rotating light effect): Price: € 244,- (incl. 19% VAT)
Kit with non-working rotating beacons (plastic covers only): Preis: € 184,- (incl. 19% VAT)
With this model kit your Graupner (Kyosho) PistenBully or Kyosho Blizzard can be upgraded to a model of the Kässbohrer PistenBully 600. The model kit has been specifically adjusted to the dimensions of these chassis. Therefore a visually correct representation of the original can be achieved in scale 1:12 even with the narrow plastic tracks.
Contents of the Kit:
6 PVC vacuum formed parts, clear, transparent, for:
cover behind cabin: air intakes and middle part
side panels of the platform and rear fenders
mirror housings (2x)
- rotating beacons from Pistenking (2x), with or without lights, according to choice
- center console, seats, steering column as vacuum formed parts (PVC)
The parts are not painted.
self-adhesive stickers: PB600 in silver, warning stickers (in color), instrument panel
Pic: Contents of the kit
Pic: Cockpit as it can be assembled with the kit.
Pic: With the model kit the body of the PB600 can be built as shown above. Additional materials like ply wood and aluminum are necessary. The chassis, tracks and snow blade are NOT included!
Pic: Cockpit stickers - the black mask can be used to illuminate the screen and instruments from behind.
Further Materials Needed for Construction:
These materials are not included, but they are available in every hobby store:
- modeling ply wood 3mm, size appr. 190 x 370 mm for the base plate
- glue: super glue, Pattex Repair Extreme or similar product, plastic glue
- sandpaper 600 grain to prepare PVC for painting
- aluminum sheet metal (structured) for the platform (not absolutely necessary, but recommended for an attractive model)
- balsa wood, appr. 3- 5 mm thick (small pieces), optionally left-overs from the ply wood may be used
- aluminum rods 2 mm for mirror frames and handles
- brass rod 4 mm and 2 mm for side railings of platform
- optional: LEDs + reflectors and clips for lights
Tasks to be done: cutting, gluing, painting, drilling
To build the kit basic knowledge and skills in modeling are necessary.